Hanging heavy works of Art and heavy wall decorations
How to hang heavy works of art and pictures
How to hang heavy art and pictures
Are you looking for ways to hang a heavy object, painting, canvas or picture frame on your wall? Look no further because STAS offers a full range of solutions to do this safely, professionally and flexibly.
STAS is the worldwide #1 picture hanging expert since 1995. With STAS picture hanging is easy, anyone can do it! After installing, no more holes or nails in your wall, no mess, no stress...
The STAS j-rail max has been designed for heavy paintings and can carry up to 220 lbs (100 kg) per linear meter / 39.25". Simple and massively strong. This explains why this system is extensively used in galleries and museums all over the world. An additional anti-theft system is available.
The thick-walled rail makes the STAS cliprail pro system an ideal solution when heavier works of art need to be hung on a system that still looks elegant and attractive.
The hanging system features a heavy-duty rail for loads of up to an amazing 99 lbs (45 kg) per linear meter (39.25"). Despite its large weight-bearing capacity, the STAS cliprail pro is an elegant, unobtrusive rail that can be used in professional environments as well as in the home.
Highlighted STAS picture hanging systems for heavy duty
The most sold STAS hanging systems with a large weight capacity at a glance:
• Add and rearrange your picture frames, paintings or wall decor very easily, without tools!
• Hang multiple picture frames and make your own collage in a matter of seconds.
• Suitable for every wall type.
• Very sturdy picture hanging systems, suitable for hanging very heavy works of art.
• Once installed, organize and rearrange your pictures time and time again without using tools or nails.
So, never damage your walls again when hanging a picture!
How to hang heavy pictures on drywall
The patented STAS drywallXpress is a complete picture hanging system (7 clips + 78.75 inch of rail) that comes with an auxiliary tool. With this tool (or in the most extreme case: a hammer), you can push (or hit) the drywall clips into your drywall just a little easier. A great way to push the clips into a drywall with multiple layers of paint or plaster.
After pushing the clips into the drywall, the rail can be clicked onto te clips, and... you're done! The patented STAS drywallXpress has an amazing weight limit of up to 44 lbs! Perfect for heavy paintings, mirrors or other heavy objects.
• No tools needed, press the drywall clip in the wall with your hands
• Hang multiple pictures with the picture rail
• Supported weight: 44 lbs per 39.25" of rail
• Enjoy the freedom to rearrange your wall decoration whenever you like!