STAS j-rail max
The STAS j-rail max has been designed for heavy paintings and can carry up to 220 lbs (100 kg) per linear 39.25". Simple and massively strong. This explains why this system is extensively used in galleries and museums all over the world. An additional anti-theft system is available.
The STAS j-rail max installation kit includes the rail in the length of your choice, the required amount of screws and plugs. Rod and hook sets are sold separately below.
To order a complete hanging system, follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Specify the amount of rails and the desired rail color. The kit contains all necessary plugs and screws to mount your rail.
2. Next, choose your matching hooks and rods.
Starting at $14.10
STAS j-rail max - Professional/industrial
The STAS j-rail max has been designed for heavy paintings. Simple and massively strong. This explains why this system is extensively used in galleries and museums all over the world. The STAS j-rail max system is used mainly for professional applications. The highly effective, thick-walled aluminium profile is capable of supporting loads of up to no less than 220 lbs (100 kg) per 39.25". What’s more, STAS j-rail max is combined with rods instead of cords, which makes alternating and moving heavy works of art on high ceilings a piece of cake. You won’t need a ladder, because the rod can be lifted out of the rail from below. The STAS j-rail max system is also available with theft-delaying security hooks and is often used in art galleries and museums.
Top benefits of the STAS j-rail max:
- Especially suitable for installation on high walls, the rod can be lifted out of the rail without the need of a ladder to rearrange artwork
- An additional anti-theft system is available, great for art galleries and museums
- The STAS j-rail max is a simple and massively strong, used professionally in galleries and museums all over the world
- Paintable in a colour to your taste and easy to cut to size with a hacksaw
- The STAS j-rail max supports multiple rods and multiple hooks per rod up to 100 kg/m¹ of picture rail