STAS j-rail max
The STAS j-rail max has been designed for heavy paintings and can carry up to 220 lbs (100 kg) per linear meter. Simple and massively strong. This explains why this system is extensively used in galleries and museums all over the world. An additional anti-theft system is available.
The STAS j-rail max installation kit includes the rail in the length of your choice, the required amount of screws and plugs. Rod and hook sets are sold separately below.
STAS j-rail max - Professional/industrial
The STAS j-rail max has been designed for heavy paintings. Simple and massively strong. This explains why this system is extensively used in galleries and museums all over the world. The STAS j-rail max system is used mainly for professional applications. The highly effective, thick-walled aluminium profile is capable of supporting loads of up to no less than 220 lbs (100 kg) per linear meter. What’s more, STAS j-rail max is combined with rods instead of cords, which makes alternating and moving heavy works of art on high ceilings a piece of cake. You won’t need a ladder, because the rod can be lifted out of the rail from below. The STAS j-rail max system is also available with theft-delaying security hooks and is often used in art galleries and museums.
Top benefits of the STAS j-rail max:
- Especially suitable for installation on high walls, the rod can be lifted out of the rail without the need of a ladder to rearrange artwork
- An additional anti-theft system is available, great for art galleries and museums
- The STAS j-rail max is a simple and massively strong, used professionally in galleries and museums all over the world
- Paintable in a colour to your taste and easy to cut to size with a hacksaw
- The STAS j-rail max supports multiple rods and multiple hooks per rod up to 100 kg/m¹ of picture rail
Find out what STAS can do for your space:
- What is the best way to install the STAS picture rail?
- Wall gallery templates
- The most beautiful ideas for a photo gallery
- Create the optimal acoustics for any room by hanging acoustic wall panels
- The STAS u-rail: an ideal product for window displays!
- STAS picture rails: a comparison in carrying capacity
How much will it cost?
For orders under $149, shipping within the USA
- Orders containing rail: $9.99 -
- Orders containing hooks, cords or other small items: $ 4.99
- For orders over $149, standard shipping within the USA is free.
- Next day delivery, including delivery on Saturday. Arrival by the end of the day. Orders placed on weekdays before 1 PM EST are shipped the same day: $ 59,99
- 2 days, including delivery on Saturday. Arrival by the end of the day. Orders placed on weekdays before 1 PM EST are shipped the same day. $ 39,99
For orders under C$345, shipping within Canada
- Flat rate of 28 CAD (=$19,99 USD) •
- For orders over $345 CAD, shipping within Canada is free.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com. Carrier method is at our discretion.
That being said, generally we ship as follows: Track/Hanging Rods & Accessories/Small Components- USPS (estimated arrival is 1-5 days after ship date)
Other General Shipping Information
- All orders are shipped from our facility located at 85 Court Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588 USA.
- Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.
- Shipping outside the United States is available. Contact us for a shipping quote.